Minneapolis, MN 55421
In this role, you will have the opportunity to largely work independently, learn new technologies and support the war fighter.
- This position requires a person with hands-on Information Systems Security Engineering/Cybersecurity Engineering experience with information system security assessments, system hardening, and Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST Cybersecurity Framework, or Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) security control implementation.
- Take a proactive approach partnering and engaging with business leaders, program managers, and professional engineers to meet current and new cybersecurity compliance requirements while maintaining our current production tempo.
- Cybersecurity Certification such as: •Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) • Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) • Security + CE • GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC) • GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- Experience implementing system security requirements and controls in accordance with DFARS 252.204-7012, NIST SP 800-171 and NIST SP 800-53
- Applying working knowledge and practical experience of Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST Cybersecurity Framework, or Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) processes
- Executing Information System Security Assessment Plans and preparing Security Assessment Reports (SAR) Preparing and updating System Security Plan (SSP) and Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for Information Systems
- Demonstrated experience applying system engineering skills to implement Security Requirements and Controls
- Associate degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics and six (6) years of full time Computer Science experience or
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years’ experience, or the equivalent education and experience
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.