Laser Tracker Operator (On-site)
Louisville, KY 40214 US
Join our client's dynamic team as a Laser Tracker Operator at our Louisville site. In this role, you will be utilizing Leica laser trackers and Spatial Analyzer software to support the alignment of both small and large components. This is a unique opportunity to contribute your expertise during our 2nd shift operations.
- Proficiency with Leica Laser Tracker
- Competency in using Spatial Analyzer Metrology Software
- Understanding and interpretation of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Metrology inspection and alignment skills
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with:
- Leica Laser Tracker
- Spatial Analyzer Metrology Software
- GD&T Blueprint Reading
- Metrology Inspection/Alignment
- High School diploma (or GED or equivalent) with 8 years of related work experience, or
- Associates Degree with 6 years of related work experience, or
- Bachelor's Degree with 4 years of related work experience, or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Health Insurance
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.