Mechanical Engineer Hydraulics
Houston, TX 77023 US
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Hydraulic Cylinder, Crane and HPU Design
- CNC Machine Support And Design Drawings
- Hydraulic Component Troubleshooting and Repair as it relates to pumps, motors, cylinders, accumulators, gears, winches, etc.
- Hydraulic Design, Fabrication and Testing of hydraulic power unit skids, cylinders, etc.
- Machine Shop Support CNC Machine Programming and Design for Components
- Field Technician Support: Our hydraulic technicians operate 24/7 and require fast response and support the technical and finding parts. Must be able to operate in this environment successfully.
- Update our machine shop and expand our cylinder repair and rebuild abilities as well as move into other onshore markets such as racking skids, mobile units, etc.
- Mechanical/Hydraulic Engineering or related discipline or experience
- Organization Skills/Teamwork
- Ability to be a self-starter and operate autonomously
- Inventor or Solid Works Exp, Autocad exp, CNC Programming experience a plus