Senior Electrical Engineer (On-site), US Citizen only.
Parsippany, NJ 07054 US
Join our client's dynamic team as a Senior Electrical Engineer and be responsible for the entire lifecycle of electronic system circuit design. From schematics to hands-on hardware testing, you will play a pivotal role in maturing our hardware into a qualified and producible product.
- Lead schematic design, analysis, and assist with the placement and routing in boards, ensuring meticulous documentation.
- Drive the release process of documents.
- Collaborate seamlessly with our systems, test, software, and mechanical engineering groups.
- Utilize tools like ORCAD, Allegro, and if possible, PADs for design.
- Showcase expertise in power distribution and design, along with CAS experience.
- Implement digital experience into projects where necessary.
- Understand customer requirements thoroughly and make design choices to meet performance, EMI, reliability, and cost targets.
- Conduct detailed design and analysis of electronic control units to ensure they're compliant with requirements.
- Balance considerations such as cost, technical aspects, schedules, and risk.
- Engage actively with the project team and customers, providing constant updates and feedback.
- Generate or review technical specifications and reports, meeting both internal and external deliverable demands.
- Execute breadboard level tests on new development products.
- Guide and mentor junior electrical engineers.
- Travel: Expect up to 10% domestic travel.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience designing electrical circuits in the aerospace industry.
- Experience in other industries is valuable, particularly if you possess CAS and power supply expertise.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.