Systems Engineer I
Minneapolis, MN 55421 US
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working as a systems engineer for one of our elite DoD clients.
- Uses engineering and scientific principles, logic, and defined procedures, to complete tasks in straightforward situations with supervision.
- Performs basic engineering design, development, analysis, experimentation, test and/or product assurance tasks of limited complexity for assigned portions of a project.
- Develops and writes technical documentation, makes revisions to existing documentation, and provides input to technical papers or presentations.
- Performs basic technical analysis, testing, calculations, and evaluation of results using specialized equipment and/or by computer programs.
- Analyzes and interprets design specifications, drawings, documentation, models, and/or test results to ensure technical designs comply with applicable engineering standards, military specifications and product requirements.
- Develops and maintains effective relations with customers to solve technical problems and implement solutions of limited complexity.
- Acquires and maintains up-to-date knowledge of relevant engineering discipline(s), industry practices, trends, and applications.
- Entry level knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a relevant technical field of specialization.
- Familiarity with current computer applications (Microsoft Office) and technologies in applicable engineering disciplines.
- Ability to solve basic technical design and development problems. -
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with customers to solve technical problems.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or Software Engineering) or equivalent experience as a substitution for education.
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.
As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.