Administrative Assistant (On-site)
Albany, NY 12204 US
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our client's team as an Administrative Assistant.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Review incoming correspondence and draft responses when appropriate; review outgoing correspondence.
- Handle telephone calls and office visitors professionally, responding to inquiries as needed.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and travel as required.
- Maintain office filing systems, including electronic records.
- Act as a liaison among PMC staff, other Department of Health (DOH) employees, and the public to facilitate information flow.
- Operate equipment, demonstrating skilled use of keyboard and knowledge of Microsoft and other software to produce correspondence, reports, and other agency documents.
- Scan and save documents in electronic format.
- Perform data entry into Microsoft Access, Excel spreadsheets, and Word documents.
- Undertake any other duties as required.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Proven experience in answering phones in a professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within a given day.
- Capability to work independently.
- Experience with the professional medical conduct process is a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
Riverview Innovation Center, 150 Broadway, Suite 355, Albany, New York 12204
Duration: approximately 2 years
Apply by deadline: 12/08/2023
Shift Days/Times: M-F, 9AM-5PM
Pay Range: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour (Depending on experience and qualifications)
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.