Administrative Assistant (On-site)
Brooklyn, NY 11201 US
Elevate your career by joining an elite team associated with one of the U.S.'s foremost employee retirement systems. We're on the hunt for dynamic Administrative Assistants ready to make an impact in our client's fast-paced environment.
- Provide unmatched administrative support, including research, statistical report generation, and managing diverse information requests.
- Tackle clerical duties such as drafting correspondence, receiving visitors, setting up conference calls, and coordinating meetings.
- Guide and oversee the performance of lower-level clerical staff when necessary.
- Serve as a representative for immediate supervisors in public interactions and routine engagements with other executives.
- Efficiently handle incoming correspondence, directing it to the appropriate team members, and guaranteeing timely, accurate responses.
- Carry out special tasks, in-depth studies, and core administrative duties as needed.
- Ability to work independently, upholding a sense of professionalism and courtesy.
- Proficiency in office administration and effective management techniques.
- Skill in taking concise notes and conveying information with precision.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
335 Adam Street Brooklyn , NY 11201
Duration: approximately 4 years
Apply by deadline: 10/20/2023
Shift Days/Times: Monday - Friday
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Alexander is the newest member of the HEPCO team after joining the company in July 2021. As a recruiter for two years, Alex likes talking with people from all industries and understanding what it is like to be in their shoes. Alex’s last “normal day” pre-COVID- 19 was spent enjoying time with his daughter out in their community.