Elkton, MD 21921-4755
- Creates system requirements and manages requirement changes in the Requirements Management databases under self-direction using established guidelines for a program.
- Creates, manages, and approves the requirements verification methods and database provided to the customer, to ensure, as the system design/build matures, that it satisfies each system requirement.
- Provides data to and manages risk management (identifies potential risks and develops mitigation strategies) for a significant portion of a project.
- Creates and manages System Representations under self-direction using established guidelines.
- Provide program management office and mission planning/operations support.
- Leads, prepares and presents system engineering materials during System Requirement Review, System Functional Review, Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review and System Verification.
- Provides IPT leadership and primary interface to customer for System Engineering Activities.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 10+ years of experience related to Systems Engineering or Masters Degree in Systems Engineering with 5+ years of experience.
- Proficient ability to use Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Project)
- Experience with Risk Management Tools.
- Experience using DOORS as a part of an integrated systems engineering process.
- SRR/PDR/CDR Design Review experience.
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.