Associate Electrical Project Manager I
New York, NY 10004 US
- Perform inspection of electrical installation working under general supervision.
- Ensure quality and adherence to applicable standards and specifications with emphasis on quality and safety.
- Assist with field inspections, evaluating change order proposals, reviewing contractor submittals and preparing reports as instructed.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in an engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, business administration or public administration and two years' experience or
- Four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and six years' experience
- Experience in project management.
- Minimum of one year of experience having served in a supervisory capacity or
- One year as a project manager for a large and/or complex construction project.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Knowledge of electrical, communications & fire alarm design and construction projects and related codes and standards.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Asite project management software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat.
- CADD experience is desirable but not required.
- Knowledge and/or experience with project management procedures and guidelines.
- Knowledge of design-bid-build and design-build project delivery and associated contract document preparation.
- The ability to coordinate with a multitude of users such as operations and engineering personnel.
Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday if Required) 7AM- 4PM (day/Evenings: 9 pm-6 am; OT as needed).
Based out of 2 Broadway, New York, NY 10004 office but requires 80% field travel.
- Commuter Benefits plan
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
Meet Your Recruiter
Alexander is the newest member of the HEPCO team after joining the company in July 2021. As a recruiter for two years, Alex likes talking with people from all industries and understanding what it is like to be in their shoes. Alex’s last “normal day” pre-COVID- 19 was spent enjoying time with his daughter out in their community.