Associate Project Manager I
New York, NY 10004 US
Work at the most complex mass transportation system in the world and be a key contributor as associate project manager.
- Review and comments on engineering drawings, specifications, and contracts.
- Schedule, conduct and coordinate field visits, surveys, inspections, and other TA support services.
- Draft reports, minutes, memoranda, and other written project-related correspondence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education Qualifications Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in an engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, business administration or public administration and two years' experience or
- Four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and six years' experience
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders, such as: different engineering disciplines and other agencies and departments.
- Excellent Skills with MS (Word, Access and Excel).
- Ability to organize project information efficiently and prepare reports.
- Electrical/Communications Engineering experience preferred.
- Knowledge of codes and standards.
- Project management skills.
- One year of full-time satisfactory experience in supervising employees performing project management work, such as planning, administering, managing, coordinating, or expediting, on engineering.
Normal Work Week:
Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday if Required) 8 AM- 5PM (day/Evenings: 9 pm-6 am; OT 16% if required)
2 Broadway, NY, NY 10004 but requires a 40% field office travel within the 5 Boroughs.
- Commuter Benefits plan
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.