Associate Project Manager II
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Schedule and represent CM Office at various field surveys, support contract development, manage the technical review process and working independently under general supervision.
- Ensure that project design deliverables reflect all project planning documentation, and project requirements of the operating agency clients.
- Assist in developing project scope, requirements, design criteria, and procurement packages, reviewing proposals, and facilitating distribution and review of deliverables.
- Tasks include preparation of status or analysis reports, presentations for projects at various stages of completion.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in an engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, business administration or public administration and two years' experience or
- Four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and six years' experience
- Minimum of two years' experience having served in a supervisory capacity
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Knowledge of electrical or communications design for construction projects and related codes and standards
- Computer literate with working knowledge of A-Site project management software. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge and/or experience with project management procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of design-bid-build and design-build project delivery and associated contract document preparation.
- The ability to coordinate with a multitude of users such as operations and engineering personnel.
Monday through Friday (day/nights/weekend based on project need) 7:30am to 4:30pm
Based out of 300 Cadman Plaza, Brooklyn, NY office but requires 70% field travel.
- Commuter Benefits plan
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time