Associate Staff Analyst
New York, NY 10004 US
- Master Plan, Design and Construction project status reports.
- Project Closeout status reports.
- Monthly goals and budget reports.
- Budget Modifications Staff Summary Sheets.
- Various monitoring reports relating to budgets, expenditures, AWO's (change orders), and projects schedules.
- Preliminary Engineering documents.
- Request to Advertise documents.
- WAR Requests.
- Monthly Flagging Priority Report.
- Weekly Work Train Reports.
- Monthly Flagging Cancelation Reports.
- Quarterly In-Service Report.
- Annual TA Labor projections for Flagging, Work Trains, Diversions and Access and protection.
- Create, coordinate and/or update databases, and produce reports as required, including historical capital project costs, AWO's, etc.
- Attend design and construction progress, and other meetings as required.
- Prepare various Power Point, Access, Excel and word reports and presentations, including graphs, plots, etc.
- Coordinate with Design Managers, Construction Managers and other personnel as required.
- Support the administration of CCM contracts as required including coordinating/processing task orders, preparation of various reports and other related work.
- A baccalaureate degree
- Two years of satisfactory full-time professional experience in one or a combination of the following: working with the budget of a large public or private concern in budget administration, accounting, economic or financial administration, or fiscal or economic research; or in management or methods analysis, operations research, organization research or program evaluation; or in personnel or pubic administration, recruitment, personnel relations, labor relations, employee benefits, staff development, employment program planning/administration, labor market research, economic planning, social services program planning/evaluation, or fiscal management.
- Expertise in report preparation using Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.
- Ability to write clearly, communicate and organize project information and reports.
- Strong analytical and communications skills.
- Project coordination experience.
Monday Friday 9:00 AM- 5:30 PM
2 Broadway, New York, NY 10004
- Commuter Benefits plan
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Alexander is the newest member of the HEPCO team after joining the company in July 2021. As a recruiter for two years, Alex likes talking with people from all industries and understanding what it is like to be in their shoes. Alex’s last “normal day” pre-COVID- 19 was spent enjoying time with his daughter out in their community.