Change Manager supporting IT PMO
Remote, VA 20190 US
- Work to drive higher proficiency and faster adoption of changes impacting PMO and enterprise audiences to ensure optimal results are achieved.
- Direct organizational change management activities and initiatives.
- Communicate organizational initiatives based on organizational objectives.
- Align transformation change advice and consultancy resources to organizational needs.
- Build change capability by providing opportunities for change management knowledge transfer through training and development of others.
- Create communication plans and stakeholder strategy for enterprise level initiatives and the application of a structured methodology, including leading change management activities, training strategy, assessing change impact, user readiness, and communication strategy.
- Conduct impact analysis with key stakeholders and execute plan to address organizational and business readiness.
- Define, measure, and report success metrics and change efforts.
- Provide mentoring, coaching, and feedback to team; share best practices and lessons learned.
- Bachelors degree
- 10 years relevant experience in OCM
- Substantial experience and proven track record with large scale enterprise change adoption impacting people and enterprise exhibiting a solid understanding of the change lifecycle and how people adopt change
- Able to develop executive-level presentations for EVP and Board level audiences
- Experience in creating content for OCM initiatives for communication
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Manage communications, training, and stakeholder engagement
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Joining HEPCO in July 2022, Shandi enjoys her role as a recruiter, where she can learn more about the candidate and develop a good rapport with them during the pre-screening period. During this process, she appreciates the chance to learn more about the particulars of various jobs her candidates are qualified for. In addition, Shandi enjoys cooking her favorite meals and trying out new recipes in her free time.