Civil Structural Design Engineer
New York, NY 10004
- Review and comment on engineering drawings, specifications, and contracts.
- Schedule, conduct and coordinate field visits, surveys, inspections, and other TA support services.
- Draft reports, minutes, memoranda and other written project-related correspondence.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in an engineering, architecture and two years' experience or
- Four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and six years' experience
- Two years of satisfactory full-time work in project management
- Knowledge of structural, civil and/or facilities design
- Ability to set priorities and ensure timely completion of assignments
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office (WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT)
Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Based out of 2 Broadway, New York, NY 10004 but requires up to 20% field travel.
- Commuter Benefits plan
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Alexander is the newest member of the HEPCO team after joining the company in July 2021. As a recruiter for two years, Alex likes talking with people from all industries and understanding what it is like to be in their shoes. Alex’s last “normal day” pre-COVID- 19 was spent enjoying time with his daughter out in their community.