Clerical Associate III
New York, NY 10004 US
Work at the most complex mass transportation system in the world and be a key contributor as clerical associate.
- Review and Evaluate Customer Escalations- Understand full details of the customer's claims as provided from the customer or relayed through one of the other channels.
- Research the details of the customer's issue, recreating a timeline of transactional events and ensure that expected system processes and business rules were followed.
- Prepare a file of supporting documentation as needed to be included with the customer response or to be maintained for future reference if related questions arise.
- Prepare a brief summary or overview of both the basis of the customer issue and findings after the issue is researched.
- Prepare a letter or email with a comprehensive response that is prepared for the customer or to the office or individual escalating the customer issue on their behalf.
- High school degree or equivalent, college degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years in a customer service environment handling customer inquiry or performing customer account research.
- Satisfactory equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to research customer accounts to gather pertinent information.
- Ability to respond to customers in writing.
- Ability to communicate well and deal effectively with customers and agency personnel.
- Problem solving.
- Computer skills.
Normal Work Week:Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
2 Broadway, New York, New York 10004
- Commuter Benefits plan
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Princess joined HEPCO’s recruiting team in June 2022 and has a year of experience in the recruiting industry. As a recruiter, Princess enjoys developing skills like communication, critical thinking, and organization skills to aid in her professional growth. Her hobbies include traveling, hiking, surfing, and free diving.