Commodity Specialist Prin
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405 US
- Assist our current Commodity Management and Supply Chain Analytics Groups.
- Assist contract expirations and commodity wave initiatives.
- Review current contract language looking for opportunities to extend or modify upcoming contract expirations.
- Analyze data to determine best sourcing methods to procure components, whether it be on contract or discrete buys.
- Work closely with Contracts, Procurement, and Compliance.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of Supply Chain data of moderate complexity used in making Sourcing and Procurement decision and metric development.
- Excel and Access Experience
- Data Analytics Experience
- Oracle ERP Experience
- Associates degree plus two years of relevant work experience or
- Bachelor's degree plus one year of relevant work experience
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.