Configuration Analyst II (On-site)
Minneapolis, MN 55421 US
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Configuration Manager to join our client's team and support the design, development, and production of complex systems within the defense sector.
- Collaborating with a team to perform CM activities related to the design, development, and production of complex systems.
- Managing changes to approved configurations using a systematic and measurable change process.
- Maintaining bills of material (BOMs) and delivering and maintaining the engineering technical data package (TDP).
- Applying CM processes in accordance with the CM Plan.
- Supporting configuration management and quality audits.
- Developing solutions to problems of moderate scope and complexity, following company policies and procedures.
- Experience using a database.
- Good computer skills with MS Office suite to prepare appropriate metrics, reports, and documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Attention to detail, coupled with good time management and organization skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills for interfacing and coordinating with company personnel, customers, and suppliers.
- 2 years of work experience or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Health Insurance
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.
As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.