Construction Project Manager III
Brooklyn, NY 11207 US
Work at the most complex mass transportation system in the world and be a key contributor as construction project manager.
- Assists other Engineers and Architects in the collection and treatment of data.
- Prepare reports that monitors the progress of capital projects.
- Review contract drawings and specification prepares daily report, RFI and submittals logs.
- Assist Project Manager with various paperwork requires in the field or in the office.
- One year of full-time satisfactory experience in performing project management work, such as planning, administering, managing, coordinating or expediting, on engineering projects, or supervising a construction project with a value of $1,000,000 or more
- A baccalaureate degree and one year of full-time satisfactory experience in project management work, such as planning, administering, managing, coordinating or expediting, for engineering projects; or
- A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and five years of experience
- At least 3 years of experience in construction management.
- Knowledge of PC applications.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Normal Work Week:
Monday Friday 7:30a.m. - 4:00p.m.
Based out of 25 Jamaica Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11207 office but requires up to 80% field travel to various depots as required.
- Commuter Benefits plan
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Princess joined HEPCO’s recruiting team in June 2022 and has a year of experience in the recruiting industry. As a recruiter, Princess enjoys developing skills like communication, critical thinking, and organization skills to aid in her professional growth. Her hobbies include traveling, hiking, surfing, and free diving.