Pine Brook, NJ 07058 US
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer contacts,
- Develop internal relationships to successfully support customer programs and orders
- Monitor and manage day-to-day activities related to customer quotes, orders, and shipments.
- Possible travel - 20%; This position will need to support customer meetings at our Asheville, NC site.
- Act as first point of contact for all customer related inquires (phone, email, and fax). Coordinate customer interfaces including conference calls, on-site visits, visits to the customer facility and communications.
- Coordinate customer forecasts, quotations and order submissions with customer contacts and internal individuals as required. Take appropriate actions to discuss with customer any discrepancies.
- Develop, maintain, and administer appropriate pricing on quotations in conjunction with management review and approval.
- Enter and release orders with sufficient detail and support to ensure delivery of the ordered product in accordance with all applicable customer specifications, and in accordance with standard practices and procedures.
- Track customer orders throughout the production phase to assure any delays or design issues that impact quality or delivery are conveyed appropriately and expeditiously to customer.
- Monitor contracts, agreements, and purchase orders to ensure full compliance with given terms and conditions.
- Compile, analyze, and evaluate data related to customer orders to create custom reports, monitor account status, and facilitate shipments.
- Monitor customer provided metrics as well as internal metrics and assure alignment. Coordinate metric reviews with customer as required to assure actual performance is accurately displayed in customer metrics.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customer contacts. Learn customer programs and applications, and look for opportunities to encourage additional sales.
- Maintain complete and accurate files to facilitate internal administration and audits by outside entities.
- Evaluate position responsibilities, processes, and tasks for improvements towards a leaner, more efficient workflow.
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, and thoroughly attentive to detail in all actions.
- Must possess teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Must be able to function effectively and independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly analytical and comfortable dealing with numbers.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree required, with major in Business Administration, Accounting, Communications, Supply Chain, Marketing, or other quantitative field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Contract Administration required. Demonstrated experience directly associated with government contracting may be substituted for up to 2 years of education requirement.
- Military experience highly desired and may also substitute for industry specific experience.
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.
As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.