Hicksville, NY 11801
- Prepare, maintain & submit monthly variance analysis and forecasts based on SAP cost reports
- Develop project plans & specific cash flows based on work scope
- Create, Release & Maintain Project WBS / Power Plant Structure in SAP
- Monthly tracking and reporting of project costs with project leads.
- Prepare purchase requisitions (if needed)
- Review and get necessary approvals for creation of progress payment and reconciliation invoices
- Attend, participate and prepare minutes of project meetings
- Prepare and analyze project/program cash flow reports
- Work closely with Project Engineers to develop project estimates;
- Coordinate & maintain monthly cost data & reports in Excel or Access
- Update & submit project forecasts or other requested project financial / status reports
- Prepare monthly accrual requirements working with Project leads.
- Provide input and internal reports upon request
- Attend project review meetings & provide input, issue notes when required
- Establish & maintain folders & project files for cost, schedule, status, regulatory commitments for individual projects in the PAM shared drives using established document controls and folder structures
- Provide timely NEDLI, CWIP updates and SAP closeout of projects
- Conduct and /or participate in lessons learned meetings & prepare close out reports
- Analyze schedule variances from the execution plan and recommend corrective action and revise schedule projections, as necessary
- Assist Project Managers with their duties, as necessary and Prepare detailed Engineering schedule as required.
- Analyze schedule variances from the execution plan and recommend corrective action
- Assist in field efforts associated with projects site meetings, witness testing etc.
- Bachelors degree (Engineering) plus experience with construction-related cost control and financial analysis.
- Candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects
- Must be knowledgeable of project management platform.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Power Point.
- Experience in SAP financial systems is a must.
- Experience with construction cost control, forecasting, financial reporting.
- Knowledge of scheduling software is a plus.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
HEPCO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers according to all applicable equal opportunity and affirmative action laws and regulations. HEPCO maintains a drug-free workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.