Cyber Risk Remediation Analyst (No C2C)
Newport, RI US
- Utilize appropriate IA scanning techniques to determine vulnerability risks for workstations, servers, networks, and applications.
- Perform mitigation steps to reduce the likelihood of a risk reoccurrence.
- Patch, harden, and secure systems and report on compliance.
- Provide technical reports to the team.
- 5-10 years of experience in remediation analysis and support.
- Knowledge of .NET, Oracle Pl/SQL, Visual Basic, SQL, C++, ASP, HTML 4.0 and above, Java, Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Scripting, C#, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and PowerShell.
- Experience with vulnerability management tools such as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Host Based Security System (HBSS), STIG Manager, SPLUNK, and Video Random-Access Memory (VRAM).
- Mid-level candidates:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience providing relevant support to DoD contracts. Navy-specific experience preferred but not required.
- For Mid-level candidates:
- Associate degree (AS/AA)
- One of the following professional certifications: CAP; CASP; Security+; or SSCP.
- Senior candidates:
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA)
- One of the following professional certifications: CISM; CISSP; GSEC; or GSLC.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience providing relevant support to DoD contracts. Navy-specific experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and Microsoft Access.
- Experience with operating systems and associated applications such as UNIX, MS Windows, MS Internet Information Server (IIS), LINUX, Red Hat, X Windows, Citrix, SecureFiles Transfer Protocol (FTP), VMware and Virtual Desktop, ESXI (Virtual), Apache, and Tomcat.
- Familiarity with commercial off the shelf products such as FlexLM License Management, FlexNet License Management System, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft System Center Suite, Adobe, Argent, Acrobat Pro, SharePoint, Visual Studio, MATLAB, Visio, ProLaw, and iET Help Desk Software.
- Secret Clearance
Join our team and contribute to the vital support of the US Navy in Newport, Rhode Island. HEPCO Inc. values excellence in service delivery and offers opportunities for professional growth. Apply now to become a part of our dedicated team of Help Desk Technicians.
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Antonio P. Levato
Vice President - Sales
Graduate of Mount Saint Mary College (BA) and a 24-year veteran of the U.S Navy. He has over 20 years of leadership in sales and marketing. During his career in the armed forces he has led numerous management teams within the U.S and abroad. He has over 15 years of talent acquisition and accession of personnel in advanced engineering, cyber warfare electronics, avionics and information technology. He joined HEPCO in 2017.