EE Design Specialist II
Sterling Heights, MI 48312 US
- Design and drafting of both electrical and mechanical aspects of electrical/electronic equipment.
- Designs wiring harness routing integration using schematic diagrams as supplied in rough form by electrical engineering.
- Performs overall line replaceable unit (LRU) chassis and housing design/drafting, including overall system design integration.
- Produces CAD models and drawings of electrical harness assemblies, electro-mechanical components, assemblies, and installation drawings.
- Experience working with electrical/electronic systems.
- Sound understanding of Creo CAD modeling, design, and drafting techniques (minimum 2 years).
- Experience with design, routing, and drawings of wiring harnesses assemblies.
- Understanding of model and drawing generation utilizing Creo and Creo Pro-Cable.
- Understanding of AMSE Y14.100 and ASME Y14.5 standards.
- 2 years of Creo Design.
- Associate Degree and 4 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experience
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.