Electrical Project Engineer III
New York, NY 10004 US
Work at the most complex mass transportation system in the world and be a key contributor as electrical project engineer.
- Candidate will function as Resident Engineer (RE), or Construction Admin/Manager (CA/CM) in day-to-day construction and administration activities for electrical power distribution work (substations, circuit breaker houses, cable replacement, etc.)
- Perform inspection of electrical installation working under general supervision
- Ensure quality and adherence to applicable standards and specifications with emphasis on quality and safety
- Manage and coordinate: field inspections, evaluate change order proposals, review contractor submittals, and preparing reports
- A baccalaureate degree and one year of full-time satisfactory experience in project management work, such as planning, administering, managing, coordinating, or expediting, for engineering and/or architectural and/or landscape architectural projects or a four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and five years of experience
- Minimum of three to five years of full-time satisfactory experience in supervising employees performing project management work, such as planning, administering, managing, coordinating, or expediting, on engineering and/or architectural and/or landscape architectural projects
- Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Knowledge of electrical, communications & fire alarm design and construction projects and related codes and standards
- Computer literate with working knowledge of ASITE project management tools, and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge and/or experience with project management procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of design-bid-build and design-build project delivery and associated contract document preparation
Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday if required) 7am 4pm (Evenings: 9pm 6am; OT as needed)
Based out of 2 Broadway, New York, NY 10004 office but requires 80% field travel.
- Commuter Benefits plan
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
With over four years of recruiting experience, Vladmir has been with HEPCO since 2017. During his time, he has enjoyed providing individuals with the opportunity to share a life-changing stepping stone in their career journey. Vladmir’s favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.