Anniston, AL 36201 US
- Specify requirements and write purchase requisitions for Facility items, services and projects.
- Manage all disciplines of subcontracted construction projects (demolition, electrical, mechanical, structural, carpentry, painting, floor coverings, furniture, etc.).
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers to solve technical problems of low to moderate complexity.
- Assist with reviewing documentation associated with low to mid-level of complexity projects to include bids, statements of work and project authorizations.
- Coordinate and oversee completion of activities in all phases of the project cycle for facilities-related construction projects.
- Submit purchase order requisitions through Oracle based software.
- Perform multiple additional duties and other duties as assigned by the department manager.
- Defense manufacturing environment experience
- Experience with AutoCAD software
- Experience with manufacturing database software such as Oracle
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or technical discipline and four (4) years of related experience, or the overall equivalent
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.