Engineering/Technical - Engineer Engineer
S. Plainfield, NJ 07080
Job Description: Job Responsibilities
- Reviews all design drawings submitted from AE firms.
- Responds and engages with AE and Construction firms to any questions or clarifications.
- Develops and maintains databases, spreadsheets, presentations, documents, etc.
- Gather and link data from diverse sources in order to perform analysis, identify trends and correlations, develop and track metrics, identify performance gaps and present opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews status updates between all operating divisions and provide feedback.
- Coordinate, attend and document meeting minutes for all Project Team meetings.
- Interaction with all levels of the company including but not limited to Bargaining Unit and Contractors.
- BS in Engineering, Construction, Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of utility engineering, construction, operations or project management experience.
- Utility experience
- Knowledge of construction-related processes
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
Preferred Skills & Activities
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Possess leadership skills, professionalism and customer/client focus
- Must have effective problem-solving and decision-making skills, strong planning and organizing skills, must be adaptable and results-oriented.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Electric Utility experience
- Experience working with SAP