Field Service Tech III
Jacksonsville, FL 32226 US
- Provide on-site technical support for the end-user community.
- Support consists of software and hardware installs, hardware moves, add or changes of hardware/software and maintenance.
- PC refresh support consisting of imaging PCs, installing software and deploying to users.
- Demonstrated customer service and technical knowledge gained from prior experience to resolve issues surrounding installation, usage, and training on software and/or hardware products.
- Follow all company filed procedures and protocols.
- Proficient with a variety of MS Operating Systems: Win11, Win 10, Win 7
- Troubleshooting skills for applications running on MS Windows based platforms (Office, browsers, printers, etc).
- Basic understanding of networks Desktop/Laptop hardware repair
- Experience with Microsoft AD Knowledge in Asset Management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Adheres to standards as defined in Standard Operating Procedures
- GED or High School Diploma required.
- Health Insurance
Meet Your Recruiter
Joining HEPCO in July 2022, Shandi enjoys her role as a recruiter, where she can learn more about the candidate and develop a good rapport with them during the pre-screening period. During this process, she appreciates the chance to learn more about the particulars of various jobs her candidates are qualified for. In addition, Shandi enjoys cooking her favorite meals and trying out new recipes in her free time.