Help Desk Analyst I
Charlotte, NC 28277
Work at an elite aerospace defense contractor in a critical position as a help desk analyst.
- Provide first-tier basic technical support to end users on issues of basic computer operations, including password reset, ticket escalation, basic troubleshooting, and error messages.
- Must have the ability to identify, research and resolve basic technical problems in a Windows environment.
- Need to have acceptable customer service skills, ability to document and track requests for assistance and escalate unresolved issues to higher level support in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Basic experience with Windows
- Hands-on experience with MS Office 2010 Applications, Internet Explorer, and Outlook
- Basic experience with Dell & Client laptops and desktop computers
- Ability to learn and work within Active Directory user, group, and computer accounts
- Ability to learn basic troubleshooting and support of PC hardware and peripherals, such as printers
- Knowledge of security applications including antivirus software a plus
- Knowledge of Blackberry, Android, and iPhone a plus
- Customer Service experience, Microsoft Office suite Active Directory, Remedy ticketing software, remote troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of networking technologies and protocols such as IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, and VPN client configuration
- Temp to Hire
- Must be flexible to work the following schedule: 12:00pm - 8:30pm Monday-Friday
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.