IT Asset Administrator
Charlotte, NC 28277
- Ensuring the CMDB contains accurate and current data, maintaining the data (the evergreen process), processing load files into CMDB, maintenance and administration of ServiceNow.
- Responsible supporting and maintaining one source of truth for metric reporting by building reports, workflow automations, and dashboards to highlight and drive operational efficiencies.
- Technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing ITSM solutions that meet business requirements
- Experience in automating tasks within ServiceNow
- In-Depth understanding of all ITSM functions and interdependencies
- Coordinate the introduction of new or updated ITSM services
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skill
- 2+ years of ServiceNow experience in a technical capacity
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.