IT Project Management
Reston, VA 20190
- IT project management for infrastructure and application projects utilizing both waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Work as a member of a team of Senior Project Managers supporting IT Operations and Cybersecurity initiatives.
- Project vary in complexity and size, from infrastructure refreshes to site relocations, to applications implementation.
- Responsible for the entire project lifecycle from implementation through launch and operational support setup.
- Project management of both waterfall and Agile projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project
- 5 years of Project Management experience
- Baccalaureate degree
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.