Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Merrimack, NH 03054 US
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working as a Information System Security Officer supporting and protecting information systems critical to national security.
- Responsible for supporting adherence to all aspects of a rigorous Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliance program as stipulated by NISPOM/DAAPM, JSIG, ICD 503, STIGs and associated NIST publications. Work with the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) to maintain Authority to Operate (ATO) approvals for various systems by adhering to the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Supports cyber security efforts throughout the RMF process for one or more assigned programs(s) to include the enforcement of System Security Plans, Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), assessing and auditing systems security controls.
- IAM Level I certification commensurate with DoD 8570.1M requirements (or ability to obtain certification within 6 months)
- High level of personal motivation and initiative to learn and acquire new skills, and adapt seamlessly to an ever-changing security environment
- Customer focused, excellent communicator and ability to work with limited supervision
- Able to interface with other IA team members, other security disciplines (industrial security, physical security, special programs security, etc.), and program personnel
- Basic understanding of simple networks, operations systems and computer functions
- Coursework in a technical discipline (i.e. programming/scripting, systems administration, cyber security/information assurance, etc.)
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.