Inventory Control Specialist (On-site)
York, PA 17408 US
- Provides support to the Cycle Count program and reconciliation of inventory.
- Provides an accurate inventory for production availability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
- Excellent Mathematical skills
- Cycle Counting Experience
- Physical Inventory Experience with Reconciliation
- Data entry skills
- Experience with Oracle Provides support to the material planning and control function.
- Prepares and monitors material requisitions and material schedules with production schedules.
- Maintains engineering specifications and production schedules and plans material movement within purchasing, warehouse and production.
- Creates and generates reports on material plans and schedules.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience with inventory control to include Cycle Count, Physical Inventory, and reconciliation of discrepancies
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.
As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.