LINUX / REDHAT System Administrator
Nashua, NH 03061 US
- Maintains operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers.
- Set up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards related to the use of computing resources.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Linux deployment standards, maintaining existing systems and implementing new technologies.
- LINUX / RED HAT Administrator
- 7-10 years’ experience
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Health Insurance
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.