Material Planner II
Fort Wayne, IN 46809 US
- The Business Integration Planner plans, prepares, issues and controls production schedules.
- Coordinate material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet demand requirements.
- Collaborate to effectively manage physical inventory strategy optimizing production flow and inventory accuracy.
- Advise management of the status for work in progress, material availability, and potential production impacts.
- Measures, reports, and develops corrective actions to maintain KPI's at acceptable levels.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong Analytical skills, attention to detail, and proven problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and drive resolution to issues.
- Planning experience in a production environment MRP Proficiency (Oracle Preferred)
- 1-2 years Production Planning experience in fast paced production environment
- High School Diploma
- Health Insurance
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Joining HEPCO in July 2022, Shandi enjoys her role as a recruiter, where she can learn more about the candidate and develop a good rapport with them during the pre-screening period. During this process, she appreciates the chance to learn more about the particulars of various jobs her candidates are qualified for. In addition, Shandi enjoys cooking her favorite meals and trying out new recipes in her free time.