Elkton, MD 21921-4755
- Researches, plans, designs and develops mechanical products and systems, with a focus on moderately complex materials (including energetics), structural components, and control systems for propulsion systems.
- Applies research to the planning, design, development, and testing of propulsion systems (electric, solid/liquid fuel rocket, air-breathing, thrusters) for application in launch vehicles, missile systems, and space mission systems.
- Coordinate strategy for developing and leveraging multi-disciplinary design, optimization, and analysis processes to support mission requirements.
- Define and coordinate the conduct of testing required to evaluate design work. with limited supervision.
- Determine engineering tasks required for project planning and execution
- Document results of design activities and release results after review from other engineers.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.