Linthicum, MD 21090 US
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working as an mechanical engineer for one of our elite DoD clients.
- Responsible for production support engineering with respect to picking up component data packages from receiving inspection, reviewing data packages against documented requirements, scanning and uploading data packages to system repository, and approving data packages as appropriate.
- Organization - capable of following a process start to finish
- Attention to Detail - data may be missing or incorrect
- Ability to Collaborate - ability to work with others
- 1 year of experience is preferable with document review
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of EEE Components and Parts Management processes a plus
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
With over four years of recruiting experience, Vladmir has been with HEPCO since 2017. During his time, he has enjoyed providing individuals with the opportunity to share a life-changing stepping stone in their career journey. Vladmir’s favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.