Charlotte, NC 28277 US
- Support the acquisition, deployment, management, and maintenance of all Enterprise mobile devices and their corresponding service plans and accessories.
- Provide detailed, standard and customized reports for sector mobile device asset management and financial cost allocations.
- Customer service skills
- Self-starter, proactively finds solutions and answers
- Experience troubleshooting mobile phone activations/issues
- Experience/Understanding working with Telecommunication Carriers Experience with iOS devices, Android devices, MIFI devices
- Understanding of Apple DEP and Android Knox
- Familiarity with Blackberry UEM and Apps (e.g., Blackberry Work)
- Experience/Understanding working with Telecommunication Management Companies (TEM)
- Process oriented: create, document, communicate and enforce cost saving, time saving, and efficient processes
- Analytical: review reports, interpret and consolidate data for specific audiences and use to provide recommendations
- Understanding of mobile plans, billing cycles, etc.
- 8+ Years with HS 4+ Years with AA 2+ Years with BS
- HS or Equivalent with corresponding experience as follows: 8+ Years with HS 4+ Years with AA 2+ Years with BS
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.