NICE CxCloud Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Remote - Eastern time zone
- Work with the Customer's Call Center Program Management team to the NICE ENGAGE (Call Recording and Quality Assurance) system and NICE WFM (Workforce Management) System.
- Use provided computing infrastructure and hardware, serves as the subject matter expert for the NICE CxCloud, as well as the various components within the NICE CxCloud, such as Omilia IVR, WFM, JTAPI Interfaces to external systems, outbound calling, Quality Management Analytics, Call and Screen Recording, post-call customer surveys and real-time call analytics.
- Familiarity with NICE NIM (NICE Information Manager) and NICE Engage platforms for on-premises voice recording.
- Able to prepare reports on the progress of testing, as well early identification of potential logjams and untestable or unprovable requirements.
- Hands-on experience with the NICE suite of products in a cloud installation.
- Working knowledge of cloud technology and moving large amounts of data between data centers and the cloud, especially a regulated utility.
- Hands-on experience with the NICE suite of products in an on-prem installation.
- Working knowledge of cloud technology and moving large amounts of data between data centers and the cloud.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, software, or systems engineering or similar, or documented employment experience in systems testing and test case work can be considered.
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Joining HEPCO in March 2021, Joyce has four years of experience in IT, engineering, healthcare, manufacturing and life sciences recruiting. Joyce’s favorite part about her job is helping people land their dream jobs and hearing about their first day on the job. Joyce dreams about living by the ocean and meeting new people through her travels.