Piping Designer (On-site)
Kingsport, TN 37660 US
HEPCO is seeking a highly skilled Piping Designer with 3D Plant Design experience to join our clients team. The ideal candidate will be capable of producing modeled deliverables that are safe, free of errors, and can work with minimal supervision. The individual should have a strong background in modeling piping in a 3D environment, interpreting Piping Material Specifications and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, and be familiar with industry codes and standards.
- Proficient in modeling piping in a 3D environment while understanding system purpose and requirements
- Experience working with Model Review software
- Familiarity with Laser Scan and model combinations
- Ability to develop General Arrangements
- 3 years or more of industrial Piping Design experience if the candidate has a BSE in Engineering
- 7 years or more of industrial Piping Design experience if the candidate has an AA or Tech Diploma in Drafting/Design
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using AutoCAD
- Past experience using a 3D plant design software
- Bachelor's degree in General Engineering or Engineering Technology (minimum of 3 years of experience)
- Associate's degree or Technical diploma in Drafting/Design (minimum of 7 years of experience)
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.
As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.