Bethpage, NY 11714 US
Work at one of the top utility companies in the nation and be a key contributor as a planner/scheduler.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining resource loaded project / program schedules using Oracle Primavera P6 working with functional leads, project managers, and/or contractors
- Current and baseline schedules will be maintained throughout the project lifecycle via feedback from the internal project team as well as input from contractor and vendor schedules
- Prepare detailed schedule reports as required, i.e., critical path view, baseline vs. actual view, look ahead view, milestone view, what-if scenarios, etc.
- Provide analytical schedule support for Project Team, Project Managers and Managers
- Assist in project schedule development; Integrated scheduling; Performance reporting; Project management assistance; Risk and Contingency planning
- High school diploma or GED required
- Commercial nuclear power plant experience
- Related technical experience in operations, engineering, scheduling, planning, maintenance or construction of nuclear power plants
- Must possess an understanding of more complex computerized scheduling methods and maintenance information systems
- Typically has up to approximately 4 years of experience performing this specific job function and requires some managerial oversight/direction.
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Joining HEPCO in March 2021, Joyce has four years of experience in IT, engineering, healthcare, manufacturing and life sciences recruiting. Joyce’s favorite part about her job is helping people land their dream jobs and hearing about their first day on the job. Joyce dreams about living by the ocean and meeting new people through her travels.