Principal Administrative Associate II
New York, NY 10004 US
Work at the most complex mass transportation system in the world and be a key contributor as principal administrative associate.
- Clearly write, communicate and organize project information, reports and process construction related documents.
- Perform administrative and secretarial duties while maintaining an efficient work environment and understanding the highly confidential nature of the position.
- Compilation, preparation and editing of governmental and senior management statistical and financial reports.
- Associate Degree or HS diploma five years of experience.
- Five years of experience with HS diploma.
- Four years of experience with Associated Degree.
- Three years of experience with a Bachelor's degree.
- Strong verbal, analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Expertise in report preparation and tracking using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Normal Work Week:
Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
2 Broadway, Cadman Plaza or Field office location where assigned.
- Commuter Benefits plan
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Princess joined HEPCO’s recruiting team in June 2022 and has a year of experience in the recruiting industry. As a recruiter, Princess enjoys developing skills like communication, critical thinking, and organization skills to aid in her professional growth. Her hobbies include traveling, hiking, surfing, and free diving.