Principle Electrical Engineer
Sterling Heights, MI 48312 US
- Maintain state-of-the-art familiarity with industry practices, trends, and applications to enhance the organization’s technical capabilities.
- Conceptualizes, creates, and analyzes designs to ensure technical outcomes are consistent with customer and company requirements.
- Work in a lab environment with high voltage and high current components.
- Have working experience of modern semiconductor power switching devices and isolated gate drivers, DC-DC converter and DC-AC inverter design topologies.
- High-power experience at power levels greater than 100kW and voltages greater than 500V is desired.
- Familiarity with DC and AC military specification or commercial power standards and testing requirements is also desirable.
- Working knowledge of electrical power systems concepts to describe designs at the component, module, and sub-system levels with the ability to generate suitable design drawings and schematics.
- Experienced in product design from concept to first article pre- production prototypes.
- Working knowledge of electrical CAE/ CAD tools.
- Requires proficiency with modern electronic design software including PSPICE, Simulink, and Visio.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and minimum seven (7) years’ experience
- Health Insurance
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.