Project Manager/Assistant Department Manager
Hamilton, NJ 08691
This person will be responsible for developing the Landscape Architecture discipline in this market and regional markets as well as assisting in growing existing disciplines. Main responsibilities include developing business, building a staff and generating and maintaining clients and managing and producing the design work. Should have knowledge in the following areas: streetscape design, higher education/campus planning design, park/recreation design and amenity design.
- Qualified candidates will have their Landscape Architecture license in New Jersey and 10-20 years of experience in the Landscape Architecture industry in the private/public sector.
- Must be well versed in the area market and have a proven track record of generating revenue.
- Assist in all aspects of the design process for landscape architecture projects.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Landscape Architecture License in NJ, other states a plus
- Experience: 10+ years
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of landscape architecture project development including plant material, vegetation inventories, material specification, budgeting and project detailing.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory permitting process for the region.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to manage staff.
- Experience with preparing proposals, developing budgets, tracking budgets and the associated financial management skills necessary to run a team and monitor the performance of the business.