Jupiter, FL 33458
- Manage relationships with customers
- Prepare and track budget based on requirements and resource requirements
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Manage a team and projects from initiation to completion
- Perform supervisory duties from interviewing through terminations
- Utilize internal, customer and industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution adhering to the AS9100 and Company's Quality System
- Must have strong technical experience with gas turbine engines or related propulsion systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of engineering experience
- Minimum of 2 years of project management or related experience with supervisory experience preferred
- Working knowledge of engineering software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, etc.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- U.S. citizenship is required
Our client offers a wide range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life and disability insurance. They provide PTO (Paid Time Off) and flexible hours for a superior work-life balance. The client is an aerospace engineering and manufacturing firm with a focus on propulsion and industrial power systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protect by law.