Nashua, NH 03064 US
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms, and equipment, and conducts quality assurance tests.
- Strong and Demonstrated Communication Skills (written, verbal, visual) and interpersonal skills (listening and communicating within a group/team environment)
- Demonstrated teamwork contribution
- Attention to detail
- Produce high quality work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proficient in MS Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technology
- Health Insurance
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.