Wayne, NJ 07474 US
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluation.
- Development of First Article Inspection Plans and implementation of same.
- QA Engineering experience preferably in a defense and aerospace environment
- Non-conformance handling, quality metrics generation, quality program plan creation, Quality Visual Mechanical Inspection, shop floor quality management
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technology, and at least twelve (12) years of experience.
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.