Manufacturing Quality Assurance Engineer
Fort Wayne, IN 46809 US
- Drive quality actions to ensure compliance and continuous improvement in order to meet or exceed all regulatory and customer requirements and expectations
- Perform audits on operator content J-STD-001
- Perform ESD audits to meet regulatory compliance
- Certify and recertify individuals to IPC standards
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures relevant to the QA function
- Train new operators to be able to solder Class 3 flight critical hardware
- Previous manufacturing or quality experiences in electronics assembly
- Solid manufacturing process knowledge/experience
- Quality and process audit and inspection
- Teaching skills to impart technical knowledge
- Conflict management/resolution skills
- AS or BS in engineering and experience in manufacturing highly recommended, or equivalent experience
- Health Insurance
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.