Dulles, VA 20166
- Reduce the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) by identifying actionable trends and work within the assigned Work Center(s) to drive improvements with the end goal of reducing the number of Non-conformances.
- Understand technical and Mission Assurance (MA) requirements and ensure these requirements are integrated into specifications and product drawings.
- Support Mission Assurance at different review boards such as a Corrective Action Boards (CAB), & Material Review Boards (MRB).
- Provide tracking and reporting metrics and provide support for internal and external MA briefings.
- Assist in monitoring the COPQ for systemic issues and make recommendations for Corrective Actions.
- Ensure approved tasks from Nonconforming Reports, Material Review Boards (MRBs) and Failure Review Boards (FRBs) are completed expeditiously.
- Must have a BS in a STEM Discipline (preferably Engineering)
- 3-4 years of experience in a space/aerospace environment within Safety and Mission Assurance (or Quality Assurance), or 0 years with a Masters
- Six Sigma/Lean training
- ASQ certifications relevant to the position
- SharePoint forms and workflows
- Excel Pivot Tables and Power Query
- Working knowledge of J-STD/NASA workmanship specifications, with regard to Circuit Card Assembly (CCA), Harness and Space System Integration.
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
With over four years of recruiting experience, Vladmir has been with HEPCO since 2017. During his time, he has enjoyed providing individuals with the opportunity to share a life-changing stepping stone in their career journey. Vladmir’s favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.