Louisville, KY 40214
- Design and implement quality assurance and quality control methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the methods and procedures and improve as needed.
- Support manufacturing as an internal customer and be the liaison between the site and its customers during the quality sell off process, as required by contract.
- Bachelors in a related discipline (i.e. Quality, Engineering, Management) and four (4) years of related experience; or an Associates in a related discipline and six (6) years of related experience or High school diploma and eight (8) years of related experience.
- Ability to review and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications, standards, policies, procedures, and work instructions to understand, convey, and monitor quality requirements.
- Experience working in an ISO 2001:2015 or like certified/QMS managed organization.
- Ability to conduct quality analytics to report quality status.
- Experience with GD&T (Laser & Mechanical).
- Department of Defense manufacturing experience.
- Experience working with DCMA.
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.