Quality Engineering Assistant II
Nashua, NH 03060 US
We are currently seeking a Quality Engineering Assistant to join our clients team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all products manufactured by the company meet the highest quality standards.
- Demonstrated working experience and knowledge of manufacturing environments, process sheet route cards, manufacturing instructions, product inspection, and acceptance documentation.
- Provide hands-on support to the quality inspection staff, as well as program/project personnel.
- Understand and adhere to defense electronics manufacturing quality and workmanship requirements.
- Possess IPC 610 certification, including knowledge of non-conforming material control processes.
- Provide process improvement perspective and support the first article inspection (FAI) AS9102 process.
- Conduct effective audits to ensure that quality standards are met, and take corrective action when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, including program managers, engineers, and suppliers.
- Understand and react to program requirements flow down.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance.
- Strong and Demonstrated Communication Skills (written, verbal, visual) and interpersonal skills (listening and communicating within a group/team environment).
- Demonstrated teamwork contribution.
- Attention to detail.
- Produce high quality work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work independently and with little or no direct oversight.
- Looking for a quick learner with excellent attention to detail, willing to teach an entry-level candidate.
- Develop quality engineering skills, hopefully leading to a permanent role at a higher skill level.
- Associate's Degree and 2 years of experience or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.
As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.