Brooklyn, NY 11224 US
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working as a receptionist.
- Greet customers
- Screen customer paperwork
- Manage customers in the queuing system
- Grade vision test results
- Enter passing vision test results into computer
- Assist customers at DMV kiosks
- Take customer photos for driver's licenses
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Familiar with MicroSoft Office Suite
- Organized, professional and focused
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
1855 Central Ave, Albany NY 12206
Duration: contract approximately 2 years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Joining HEPCO in March 2021, Joyce has four years of experience in IT, engineering, healthcare, manufacturing and life sciences recruiting. Joyce’s favorite part about her job is helping people land their dream jobs and hearing about their first day on the job. Joyce dreams about living by the ocean and meeting new people through her travels.